Read More News
RECENT RADIO SHOWS
RECENT SHOW VIDEOCASTS
Write to Michelle: Click Here
Request To Be a Guest on the Program Click Here
Thank you for a wonderful page. Thank you for inspiring others and congrats on your 4 years!! Love ya girl!!!
I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like mirror and they reflect happiness.
Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It’s not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make. Period.!
You are a brave soul and I commend you for your honestly and the fact that you are willing to share your experiences with others in an effort to spare someone from the pain that comes with going down a certain road. This world is so judgmental but you will be touching those who really understand what it’s all about! I am happy that you have worked yourself to the point that you are at today…… A true inspiration!
I can’t see how anyone can judge you. You are such a strong person I know you struggle with your addiction every day of your life, you are an inspiration to me I love hearing your stories it helps me with my son.!
Radio & Recovery Events
M T W T F S S 1Events on October 1, 2014
- Todd Crandel Racing for RecoveryStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: October 1, 2014 - 2:00 pm
/p> 2Events on October 2, 2014
- Guest April BoringStarts: 1:00 pmEnds: October 2, 2014 - 2:00 pm
/p> 3 4 5 6Events on October 6, 2014
- Malone University’s Creative Writing Series Continues with Celeste Ng on October 6Starts: 9:00 amEnds: October 6, 2014 - 10:00 am
- Malone University Center for Theology and Ministry will host pastors’ luncheon October 9 with speaker Joel ScandrettStarts: 10:00 amEnds: October 6, 2014 - 11:00 am
- Malone University Faculty Artist Series presents Akropolis Reed Quintet on October 6Starts: 11:00 amEnds: October 6, 2014 - 12:00 pm
/p> 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- All radio programs at 1:30pm
- Guest Schedule subject to change